Capacity: 200g x 0.01g - Weighing modes: g, dwt, gn, ct
- Calculates Gold Prices 8-24K
- Clear plastic Lid/Tray
- Large stainless steel platform
- Back-lit LCD Display
- Batteries Included
- 10 Year Warranty
1- Operation Instructions:
1. Place the scale on a leveled surface & power it on.
2. Press MODE key to select weighing mode, press K key to select purity.
3. Press M key, the purity symbol will flash now you can enter the price by
number keys. If you entered a wrong price, press DEL to clear it. Press M
key to store the price.
4. Press the K button to switch between gold purities.
Tare range Tare full capacity
Auto off 60 seconds
Operation temperature 50-86F
Power 2 x AAA Batteries (Included)
Dimensions 6.5 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches
Key function ON/OFF : turn the scale On and off
MODE : Change the weighing unit
TARE : Zero the scale
CAL : Calibration
NUMBERS : 0-9
M : Price input and memory
K : Selection gold purity
DEL : Clearing price from memory
Display LCD Display with blue backlight
1. Turn on scale as described above.
2. Place the Tare item on the platform.
3. Press [TARE] button to zero out the display, and wait until [0.0] is displayed.
4. Place items you want to weigh on the scale.
Once you finished weighing, remove all objects from the scale; press the
[TARE] again to cancel the TARE FUNCTION.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 September, 2013.