AURACLE AGT1 ADVANCED FEATURES:
- Assists to identify the karat of 6K-24K yellow, white, green and pink gold with a non destructive test.
- If simple steps are followed, also assists to identify non-gold, gold plate and gold-filled material as NA.
- Assists to identify platinum.
- Test results are indicated by an LED bar graph.
- Tests most ant size piece of gold and platinum jewelry that has a larger surface area the the end of the pen probe's felt tip.
- Immidiate test results may be achieved with no waiting between tests.
- Replaceable pen probe provides up to approximately 5000 tests if used properly.
- Pen probe uses no messy gel, no staining chemicals and no dangerous acid.
- LED indicator for battery and pen probe replacement/out of calibration warning.
- Easy and fast push button calibration. Common 14K yellow gold that is .583 to .585 is required to perform the AGT1 calibration.
- Portable with both AC and battery powered capability.
- Includes: AGT1, pen probe, file, 9V alkaline battery, AC adaptor, rubberized carrying case with handle and built-in storage compartments for 10K, 14K, and 18K gold samples (not included).
- Made in Singapore
- One year limited factory warranty
Disassembling the AGT1 other than opening the battery compartment door for batter replacement will voud the warranty.
Your AGT1 features a ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY against defects in materials and workmanship as determined by the factory. The pen probe is covered by a 30 dat limited warranty against defects in materials and workmanship as determined by the factory. The pen probe is not covered against overuse, misuse and drying out due to the user not replacing the protctive cap after use. The battery is not covered by this warranty. These purchaser fills out the WARRANTY REGISTRATION FORM at www.gemoroproducts.com/warrantyregistration within 30 daysof its purchase. If the criteria is not followed, the AGT1 will automatically be covered by a 90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY from the date of your AGT1 purchase, as noted on the bill of sale (if supplied) or through the AGT1 serial number tracking system as interpreted by the factory. The purchasershall incur the cost for return postage, insurance and handling for all warranty and non-waranty repairs and/or replacements. Warranty repairs and/or replacements will be shipped back to the customer FOB Destination to the location of the customer's choosing if located within the Continental United States (U.S.). Non-warranty require the repair and/or replacement unit(s) to be shipped outside the continental U.S., the customer will be required to pay any related shipping charges and any related taxes/duties for the respective destination country regardless of whether it is a warranty or non-warranty claim.