American Weigh Scales, Inc.
US Patent Number: US D548,122 S
*Each sold seperate
- Smallest Scale Ever!
- 300g x 0.1g
- Matchbox Styling
- Available in 5 Matchbox Styles: Club, Hotel, Restaurant, Smokeshop, Vintage.
- Easy to use 2-button setup.
- Removable plastic cover can be used as an expansion tray.
- Calibration weight needed for calibrating the scale is 300g
- To purchase CLICK HERE
- Stainless Steel Weighing Surface
Smallest Scale In The World!!
300g / 10.585oz / 9.654ozt / 193dwt
0.1g / 0.005oz / 0.005ozt / 0.1dwt
|Scale Dimensions |
1.4" x 2.9" x 0.5"
|Platform Dimensions |
1.4" x 1.75"
10 Year Limited Warranty
1x CR2032 Battery (included)
Matchbox Scale Manual
Thank you for purchasing the American Weigh Matchbox Scale. Please read all operating instructions carefully before use. This electronic scale is a precision instrument. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service.
Never load the scale with more than the maximum capacity. Overloading will permanently damage it!
Avoid any exposure to extreme heat or cold. Your scale works better when operated at normal room temperature. Always allow the scale to acclimate to normal room temperature for at least one hour before use.
Give your scale sufficient warm up time. Usually 30-60 seconds before calibration to give the internal components a chance to stabilize.
Keep your scale in a clean environment. Dust, dirt, moisture, vibration, air currents and a close distance to other electronic equipment can all cause an adverse effect on the reliability and accuracy of your scale.
Handle with care. Gently apply all items to be weighed onto tray top. Although this scale is designed to be quite durable, try to avoid rough treatment as this may permanently damage the internal sensor.
Avoid shaking, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale. This is a precision instrument and must be handled with extreme care.
Only operate the scale on a stable, vibration free surface.
1. Place scale on a horizontal flat surface, press the [ON/OFF] key to turn on the scale.
2. Wait until "0.0" or "0.00" is displayed.
3. Put the object(s) on the weighing platform.
4. Press and hold the "MODE" key for 3 seconds to switch between weighing units.
II, TARE WEIGHING:
1. Turn on the scale as described above.
2. Place the "tare item" on the platform.
3. Press the [MODE] key, the LCD will display "0.0" or "0.00".
4. Add the "net-weight-item".
1. Press [ON/OFF] key to turn on the scale.
2. Wait until "0.0" or "0.00" is displayed,
3. Press and hold [ON/OFF] key for 3 seconds and then you will see "CAL" and the required calibration weight display on the LCD.
4. Put the required calibration weight onto the platform.
5. If you see "F" on the LCD, this indicates that the calibration has finished successfully.
6. If you see "E" on the LCD, this indicates that the calibration has failed.
7. The scale will turn off automatically after calibration is finished.
The primary reasons for inaccuracy or malfunction are low batteries, incorrect calibration, overload or operating on an unstable surface. Please keep this in mind and maintain and operate your scale properly. This scale is a precise instrument and must be handled with the utmost care and caution.
Elimination of errors
Nothing, Battery-Symbol, [lo] or 
Change the batteries.
Recalibrate the scale as shown above.
You are overloading the scale. Remove the excessive load immediately!
The delicate weighing load cells have [OLd] been damaged by misusing the scale (i.e. it was shocked, dropped or overloaded). You can try recalibrating the scale. If the load cell has not been damaged too much it will work again after recalibration.
Use the scale in a more stable position
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 04 November, 2006.