American Weigh Scales, Inc.
The compact design and amazing overload protection of the AMW-Card scale make it one of the most durable pocket scales on the market. This series is available in 3 colors and includes an expansion tray and vinyl pouch.
- Easy to use, 3-key operation
- Back-Lit Display
- Leather carrying pouch for safe transportation
- Removable cover protects weighing surface and doubles as an expansion tray
- Stainless steel weighing surface
- 400g x 0.1g
- Small and thin card design. Easily fits in pocket.
Available in Charcoal Gray, Silver, or Blue
400g / 14.110oz / 12.861 / 257.21
0.1g / 0.005oz / 0.005ozt / 0.1dwt
|Scale Dimensions |
3.9 x 3 x 0.5 "
|Platform Dimensions |
3.5 x 2.1 "
10 Year Limited Warranty
200g Calibration weight ( not included)
2 "CR2032" Batteries (included)
American Weigh Card Scale
Thank you for purchasing the American Weigh CARD series digital scale. Please read all operating instructions carefully before use. This electronic scale is a precision instrument. With normal care and proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service.
Never load the scale with more than the maximum capacity. Overloading will permanently damage it!
Avoid any exposure to extreme heat or cold. Your scale works better when operated at normal room temperature. Always allow the scale to acclimatize to normal room temperature for at least one hour before use.
Give your scale sufficient warm up time. Usually 30-60 seconds before calibration to give the internal components a chance to stabilize.
Keep your scale in a clean environment. Dust, dirt, moisture, vibration, air currents and a close distance to other electronic equipment can all cause an adverse effect on the reliability and accuracy of your scale.
Handle with care. Gently apply all items to be weighed onto tray top. Although this scale is designed to be quite durable, try to avoid rough treatment as this may permanently damage the internal sensor.
Avoid shaking, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale. This is a precision instrument and must be handled with extreme care.
Only operate the scale on a stable, vibration free surface.
Place Scale on a horizontal flat surface.
1. Press [ON/OFF] key.
2. Wait until "0.0" is displayed.
3. Put the object(s) on the weighing platform.
4. Using the [MODE] key, you can switch between the weighing units.
II. TARE WEIGHING
1. Turn on scale as described above.
2. Place the "tare item" on the platform.
3. Press [TARE] and wait until "0.0" is displayed.
4. Add the "net-weight-item".
Calibration is NOT required before first use. Only calibrate if scale is not weighing properly.
**Make sure you use the correct calibration weight for your scale or the calibration will not be accurate**
Card-400: 200g calibration weight
Card-50: 50g calibration weight
1. Turn OFF the scale.
2. Press [ON/OFF] shortly. Then immediately press
3. Press [MODE] again. Now the display reads "CAL" and the required calibration weight will flash 3 times.
and hold [MODE] until "CAL" is displayed. Release the [MODE] key. the platform. Wait 3-4 seconds. The LCD display reads "PASS", then displays the cal weight again.
4. Please place the required weight on the center of
5. Remove the weight and press [ON/OFF] to turn off the scale. Finished! Repeat if needed.
The primary reasons for inaccuracy or malfunction are low batteries, incorrect calibration, overload or operating on an unstable surface. Please keep this in mind and maintain and operate your scale properly. This scale is a precise instrument and must be handled with the utmost care and caution.
[Display] Elimination of errors
Nothing, Battery-Symbol, [lo] or  Change the batteries.
[OUE2] Recalibrate the scale as shown above.
[EEEEE] You are overloading the scale. Remove the excessive load immediately!
[LLLLL] The delicate weighing load cells have been damaged by misusing the scale (i.e. it was shocked, dropped or overloaded). You can try recalibrating the scale.If the load cell has not been damaged too much it will work again after recalibration.
[UNST] Use the scale in a more stable position
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 01 October, 2006.